If you want to book with Norsekorea, please read and understand these expectations first.
– Do not double book: if you have accepted a show from us, do not book another show in Orlando 2 weeks before/after the show date you have with us. Unless you are touring multiple cities, you should only be promoting one show at a time.
– Be on time. Please have the courtesy for the venue and the other bands to adhere to the load in/set times you are given.
– Promote the show: have every member of your band promote the show on all social media. This means: posting about the show on personal accounts (Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter)-not just the band accounts. Have each member of your band send out invites to the event page on Facebook. We will be doing the same, but we can only reach people connected to our accounts. We all want a successful, well attended show, and this is part of it!
– If you have a question- ask: If you don’t know what time load in is- ask. It is always before doors open. If you don’t know how long your set is- ask.
– Every show you play should be a special event, and treated as such. Feel free to make your own posters/graphics to share on the web, or to print and hand out in person. Promoting shows at common areas of college campuses is a great way to both promote your band to new fans and the show you’re playing. Everyone loves music so get out there and talk to people! Let them know you’re playing. Simply booking a show and showing up without telling anyone about the show is basically just like having a rehearsal.
These are expectations every music venue or promoter in the country would have of you, and it’ll benefit your band to develop and practice these habits. If every member of your band does this, we should have a successful show for everyone involved.